CLC blocks are high in quality and low in price.
These blocks are resistant to water absorption and increases in strength with time and greatly reduces cost of plastering.
Due to the cellular structure of the material the blocks can be easily cut with carpenters saw and nails can be driven into them with equal ease. Weight reduction becomes highly beneficial for structural reasons, saving steel reinforcement in the foundation, resulting in substantial savings upto 25% of the material in steel and also under adverse soil conditions.
ALM DURABUILD CLC BLOCK ADVANTAGES
- CLC Bricks have excellent compressive strength in excess of regular clay bricks / solid blocks, guarantees min. Compressive strength of 3N/mm2.
- Bending strength is 15 to 20% of compressive strength.
- CLC Bricks density is 800kg/m2 which reduces dead load on structures.
- Huge saving in foundation and structure savings upto 30% on beam costs.
- Good earth quake resistance properties.
- Easy handling. Lightweight CLC is easy to transport and stock.
- Faster construction. CLC blocks are easily cut to custom size requirements on size using basic power-tools.
- Huge saving of labour. Faster construction directly relates to reduction in labour requirement.
- CLC Bricks offer highest thermal insulation making cool summers and warm winters.
- Reduced Air conditioning expenses. Air-conditioning energy requirements can be 5 times lower than conventional structures.
- CLC Bricks are fire resistant.
- Non toxic fumes in case of fire.
- Excellent acoustic barrier. More peace of living, No disturbance from your neighbour’[s home theatre.
- Highly accurate and smooth walls reduction in plastering.
- Opt for any finish on walls – external plastering, tiling, cladding, internal tiling, dry lining, spray plaster or anything of your choice.
Being light weight, Featherlite reduces the load on foundation and structures resulting in substantial saving in steel and cement. This also improves the seismic stability.
Lower water absorption:
This closed cell structure of Featherlite blocks reduces water absorption, So no more damp spots on the walls.
Superior thermal insulation of Featherlite blocks makes it comfortable for the occupants. It results in lower electricity cost due to reduced air- conditioning loads.
Lower labour and material costs:
Decrease in number of joints and accurate dimensions of blocks result in reduced cement mortar, plastering and labour.
Increased carpet area:
Optimum width results in increased carpet area when compared to brick walls.
Availability through all seasons:
Featherlite is available all year round, even during monsoons when the availability of the fire clay bricks is not consistent
Quick and easy assembly:
Being larger in size, Featherlite blocks speeds up the construction process and makes it simpler.
Superior sound insulation:
Acoustic properties of Featherlite are superior compared to other walling materials.
Featherlite blocks are Green Blocks. No Green house gases are emitted during the manufacturing process. Valuable top soil is also not consumed.
Superior fire safety:
Featherlite blocks offer superior fire safety.
Reliability and quality constistency:
State of the art ensures that Featherlite blocks have consistent dimensions & strength.
Ease of handling:
Lower weight ensures easy handling. Offers superior nailability and chase cutting features as compared to hollow blocks and concrete blocks. This technology is being widely used throughout the world. Over a hundred thousand apartments, houses, schools, commercial complexes, hospitals, hotels, industrial structures etc.
MAIN FEATURES OF CLC BLOCKS, PREFAB ELEMENTS & IN-SITU MOULDED HOUSING :
- CLC Blocks are very light in weight – Density ranging from 400 to 1200 Kg/m3 can be produced as required.
- CLC Blocks are excellent for Earthquake Resistant Housing due to light weight – reducing dead weight by more than 50% of the normal concrete. Multi-Storey high rise towers constructed has saved cement and steel to large extent, which can be verified on STAAD-III Computer Programme.
- CLC Blocks have good capability for fire insulation — Thermal conductivity of foam concrete achieved is between, 0.05-0.15 Kcal / mh ?, which is 20-30 times higher, than normal concrete.
- CLC Blocks have good capability for sound insulation — Foam concrete contains large amount of bubbles, by which the acoustic insulation is about five times higher, than ordinary concrete.
- CLC Blocks are fireproof. — The foam concrete ingredients satisfy the general requirements of fireproofing.
- CLC Blocks are Environmental friendly.
- CLC Blocks have flexibility in manufacture and application and can be made according to the established parameters to meet specific requirements.
- CLC Blocks are excellent for Thermal and Sound insulation which keeps the house cool in summer and warm in winter saving energy/electricity for cooling and heating.
- CLC Blocks are “Environment-friendly” using more than 30% of “Fly Ash” from Thermal Power Stations and converting directly into valuable Building Materials. CLC Blocks will also replace “Clay Bricks” which is destroying Agricultural top soil. Our Technology will save Environment and Ecology from the hazardous & polluting material – Fly Ash and prevent destruction of Valuable Agricultural Land.
- CLC Blocks Production Plant can be Stationary or Mobile Unit – to be mounted on truck to manufacture CLC Blocks, Prefab reinforced Building Elements, and In-Situ Moulded Housing at site, will save breakage, transport charges and delay, etc.
- CLC Blocks being light weight the handling and transportation is easy. The construction speed is 2 ½ times more than the Clay Bricks construction.
- CLC has basic raw material of Cement for the appropriate strength and hence the strength is increasing every year on Aging of the Concrete.
- CLC Blocks Production Plant, Machinery, and Equipment besides critical raw-material-Foaming Agent are manufactured in India and hence no imports are involved.
- CLC do not require stone aggregates and the Slurry of Cement, Sand, Fly Ash, Foam and Water can be pumped easily in length and height.
- CLC is excellent for Snow bound Cold Regions/Zones and also for hot climate Desert Zones for the comfortable living. CLC Blocks can be produced in the remote Snow bound areas by our Mobile Production Unit. CLC Blocks can be transported by Mules to difficult terrains since the material is light weight.
- CLC is excellent Fire Retardant and can be used for firefighting operations in Coal Mines, Forests, etc.
- CLC is excellent for Roofing Thermal Insulation and sound Insulation for Floor Slabs.
- CLC is best for Trench Reinstatement, Void filling, Bridge Abutment, Tunnel work, and Floor Construction.
- CLC is also suitable for Soil Stabilization, Road Foundation, Land Reclamation, and Harbour Fills.
- CLC is excellent for Fire Breaks in the Buildings.
- CLC is most suitable to construct Sound Barriers at the Air Port to prevent Noise Pollution while landing and Take-off.
|L x B x H ( in mm )||L x B x H ( in inches )||Approx Weight|